GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Malmaison gift cards must be redeemed only at Malmaison hotels and may only be used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Malmaison.
- Hotel du Vin gift cards must be redeemed only at Hotel du Vin hotels and may only be used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Hotel du Vin.
- Malmaison / Hotel du Vin gift cards cannot be redeemed to pay for other gift cards.
- Please note Malmaison and Hotel du Vin gift cards can be used to purchase any pre-paid, non-refundable rates online providing they are booked via our Central Sales Centre.
- Once funds are received, Malmaison / Hotel du Vin will activate the gift card for use.
- Gift card numbers are required at the point of reservation.
- Malmaison / Hotel du Vin gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. Malmaison / Hotel du Vin may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift cards they purchase.
- If the purchase made at Malmaison / Hotel du Vin exceeds the amount on the gift card, the balance must be paid in cash or by credit or debit card.
- One or more gift cards can be redeemed against a purchase in Malmaison and Hotel du Vin.
- Malmaison / Hotel du Vin is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Defaced, illegible, or duplicate gift cards will not be accepted.
- If the gift card is defective you must contact the Central Sales Centre department as soon as possible for a free replacement. Our liability in such cases is limited to replace the defective gift card
Validity / Cancellation / Refunds
- Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards expire after one year from the date of issue, where permissible under law. Validity periods on promotional gift cards may vary. Please check offer's specific terms and conditions for details.
- Extensions to gift cards are not permitted, they must be used with their validity period.
- You may cancel the gift card during the cancellation period. This is the period in which you may cancel the gift card commencing on the date of purchase and ending up to 14 calendar days from (and including) the day after the purchase date providing the purchased card or experience has not been part or fully redeemed.
- Refunds will be processed within 21 working days once received and are only able to be returned to the original payment method used.
- If you wish to cancel a gift card please write to our contact sales centre using the email addresses provided Giftcards@malmaison.com enclosing proof of purchase. Once the cancellation period has expired you will not be able to return the gift card or claim a refund to the value of the gift card.
Malmaison Gift Card enquiries, 54 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE
Tel: 0330 016 0380 or email email@example.com
Opening Hours: 0900 - 1700 GMT
Other Important Stuff
Legal information, enquiries, sustainability and corporate responsibilityAbout Us