To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, the use of our meeting and events spaces will be assessed on a case by case basis, following the most up-to-date government guidelines.
Stand out from the crowd when you're running a meeting or event. When it comes to event space and meeting rooms in Newcastle, Malmaison is dressed to impress. Our expert team will ensure that your meeting or event is as slick as it is stylish, with creative catering, the latest technology and superb service.
Our Newcastle meeting rooms have the capacity to inspire, and the flexibility to cater for a wide variety of meetings and events…
At Malmaison Newcastle we're a Wi-Fi'd state-of-the-art business and events hotspot deep in the beating heart of the city's famous Quayside. A handy stone's throw from the city centre with space for up to 80 delegates and a rock 'n' roll Chateau Lounge for drinks receptions and laid-back corporate soirées. Malmaison's Newcastle meeting rooms put the show back into business. Your stage awaits. To book a meeting room in Newcastle, simply fill in our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Malmaison Newcastle! Following government guidelines we have made some adjustments to our service to keep you safe, whilst still giving you our memorable Mal experience.
· Track & Trace – for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Brasserie, Spa and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Brasserie or visiting the bar we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Chez Mal - our Brasserie & Bar will offer table service only. You can order drinks via our app, BonAppi or food and drinks from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests