Please note, we currently only offer spa treatments, our spa facilities remain closed.
What have we done to keep our guests safe?
- Please call us in advance to book
- Treatments will all have extended cleaning time in-between
- Guests will be asked to wear a mask, have their temperature taken and hands sanitised before your pamper time
- Guests will be asked to bring minimal belongings and attend treatment alone
- All our highly trained therapists will be wearing full PPE, including masks, face visors, gloves and aprons and have all undertaken extra Covid-19 spa training
- Please bring cashless payments only, or pay prior to arrival via secure email link
Malmaison Spa Newcastle is the perfect place to disappear and escape to this retreat- to a world of calming therapies and peaceful treatments. Be whisked away to your personal space haven at the Quayside. The city centre has never felt so far, far away.
View our spa brochure below, to explore the range of spa treatments available.
INFORMATION & ADVICE
All treatments are subject to therapist’s availability. All treatment times include consultation and aftercare advice. Each spa has different facilities, please ask each site for more information. If you or any of your party have any medical conditions that may affect your spa treatments, you will need to make us aware of this prior to your arrival to avoid disappointment on the day.
Thursday to Sunday - 10am to 6pm