Chez Mal Brasserie
Please note that our restaurant is temporarily closed in accordance with government guidelines. During this time we are able to offer a continental room service breakfast as well as room service dinner from our comfort menu.
A LA CARTE MENU
Enjoy our delicious menu for lunch or dinner. We also have a range of delicious specials on regular rotation - please ask your server for availability.
BAR FOOD MENU
Available at Chez Mal Bar
From posh sarnies to our popular Mal burger, you'll feel supercharged for the day.
SUNDAY LUNCH MENU
This is the day for quality time, fabulous food and a relaxed atmosphere, Mal style.
AFTERNOON TEA MENU
The classic afternoon tea, re-imagined, with rolls, wraps, burger sliders and delicious desserts.
Start the day right with breakfast at Chez Mal.
Please note that our kids menu is subject to change.
Explore our intriguing cocktail and bar drinks menus below.
Following government guidelines we have made some adjustments to our service to keep you safe, whilst still giving you our memorable Mal experience.
· Track & Trace – for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Brasserie, Spa and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Brasserie or visiting the bar we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Chez Mal - our Brasserie & Bar will offer table service only. You can order via our app, BonAppi or from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests
We pride ourselves on our brasseries, exploring our love of food with our talented chefs, matching our dishes with an exciting wine list, and serving up a treat for all the senses.
Our Liverpool restaurant and brasserie is a fiery industrial jewel on the Mersey with decor of exposed brickwork, high ceilings and industrial pipe features. Relax in this creative setting and sink your teeth into strip steaks, lobster Béarnaise and many intriguing dishes on our seasonal menus.
There’s always a good reason to visit our brasserie and restaurant in Liverpool for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We serve exciting and delicious food served with style in a relaxed setting all day. If you’re looking for an extra special experience then enquire about our secluded private dining rooms. Or dine outside on the warmer of days of the year with our al fresco seating area.
Always alert your server to any allergies or dietary requirements you may have. Our kitchens are busy and creative, and we cannot guarantee that any dish will be free from cross-contamination. For a guideline of allergen-causing ingredients in our dishes, please see below.
A la carte menu allergens Specials allergens Bar food menu allergens Sunday lunch menu allergens Afternoon tea menu allergens
Breakfast (room service only)
Monday to Friday - 7 am to 10am
Weekends and Bank Holidays - 8am to 11am
Restaurant closed, however room service available
The big breakfast. Fuel up for the day.
Something for everyone.
Dining like you've never tasted before.
Because Brunch is better when bottomless!
Get united. It's Sunday after all!
All the Brasserie benefits but with more privacy.
Start the wonderful weekend with cocktails and more for just £6