Social & Private Events
To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, the use of our meeting and events spaces will be assessed on a case by case basis, following the most up-to-date government guidelines.
Small and intimate or bold and lavish. Whatever the event we have rooms and menus that are sure to fit the bill. From kitchen dining to private 'boudoir' to flexible rooms that can hold drinks reception for up to 120 guests.
If you're looking for a party venue in Liverpool, simply fill out our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Following government guidelines we have made some adjustments to our service to keep you safe, whilst still giving you our memorable Mal experience.
· Track & Trace – for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Brasserie, Spa and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Brasserie or visiting the bar we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Chez Mal - our Brasserie & Bar will offer table service only. You can order via our app, BonAppi or from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests