To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, the use of our meeting and events spaces will be assessed on a case by case basis, following the most up-to-date government guidelines.
A big room with a big personality. Techy stuff that makes you look good. Break-out space that makes you look even better. Food that fuels the fast and furious workload you need your team to get through this afternoon. Coffee on tap. Whatever you need. It's your call. Just let us know.
Click here to view the house rules we have implemented, to keep you and your colleagues safe.
Our Liverpool meeting rooms have inspiring settings, flexible sizes and are able to cater for a wide variety of meetings and events. To book a meeting room in Malmaison Liverpool, simply fill out our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Following government guidelines we have made some adjustments to our service to keep you safe, whilst still giving you our memorable Mal experience.
· Track & Trace – for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Brasserie, Spa and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Brasserie or visiting the bar we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Chez Mal - our Brasserie & Bar will offer table service only. You can order via our app, BonAppi or from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests