Essential information & advice
Please note, due to the high level of bookings and enquiries Malmaison Spa Birmingham is currently closed for all treatment and spa day bookings. Any bookings that have already been made will still go ahead, however may need to be rearranged. We will contact guests individually if this is the case. Any spa day vouchers will still be honoured and we will advise, when our diaries are open again for new bookings. We thank you very much for your patience at this time.
What have we done to keep our guests safe?
- Please call us in advance to book
- Treatments will all have extended cleaning time in-between
- Guests will be asked to wear a mask, have their temperature taken and hands sanitised before your pamper time
- Guests will be asked to bring minimal belongings and attend treatment alone
- All our highly trained therapists will be wearing full PPE, including masks, face visors, gloves and aprons and have all undertaken extra Covid-19 spa training
- Please bring cashless payments only, or pay prior to arrival via secure email link
All treatments are subject to therapist’s availability. All treatment times include consultation and aftercare advice. Each spa has different facilities, please ask each site for more information. If you or any of your party have any medical conditions that may affect your spa treatments, you will need to make us aware of this prior to your arrival to avoid disappointment on the day.