• Malmaison gift cards must be redeemed only at Malmaison hotels
or its sister brand hotel du vin and pub du vin and may only be
used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by
Malmaison, Hotel du Vin or Pub du Vin.
• Malmaison gift cards cannot be redeemed at Bistro du Vin or with
any other company.
• Malmaison gift cards cannot be redeemed to pay for other gift
• Please note Malmaison and Hotel du Vin giftcards cannot be
used to purchase any pre-paid, non-refundable rates online.
Malmaison gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not
transferable or assignable. Malmaison may provide gift card
purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift
cards they purchase.
• If the purchase made at Malmaison exceeds the amount on the gift
card, the balance must be paid in cash or by credit or debit
• One or more gift cards can be redeemed against a purchase in
Malmaison, Hotel du vin or Pub du Vin.
• Malmaison is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen,
destroyed or used without permission.
• Defaced, illegible, or photocopied gift cards will not be
• If the gift card is defective you must contact the customer
services department as soon as possible for a free replacement. Our
liability in such cases is limited to replace the defective gift
Validity / cancellation / refunds
• Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards expire after one
year from the date of issue, where permissible under
• You may cancel the gift card during the cancellation period.
This is the period in which you may cancel the gift card commencing
on the date of purchase and ending the earlier of:
• Fourteen calendar days from (and including) the day after the
• Refunds will be processed within 14 working days once
• If you wish to cancel a gift card please write to the customer
services department, enclosing proof of purchase. Once the
cancellation period has expired you will not be able to return the
gift card or claim a refund to the value of the gift card:
Bookings central, Malmaison birmingham, The Mailbox, 1 Wharfside
Street, Birmingham,B1 1RD
or email bookingscentral@Malmaison.com
• you must ensure that the information you provide ('personal
information') is accurate and complete.
• you have the right to ask for a copy of any information we
hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
• we do not store credit card details nor do we share
customer details with any third parties
• the following applies to any information provided to us by
• by opting into being contacted by us when providing your
information you authorise us to use any information about you
provided to the extent reasonably necessary to aggregate subscriber
profiles and to provide you with information about offers, products
and/or services offered by all our trading companies from time to
time. These are Malmaison, hotel du vin, bistro du vin, pub du vin
• if you agree to be contacted by us when you purchase a
gift card you may subsequently choose to opt-out of being contacted
by visiting www.malmasion.com. By opting out you will no longer
receive emails from any of our trading companies. Should you wish
to opt out in writing please write to: marketing department,
Malmaison newcastle, quayside, newcastle upon tyne, ne1 3dx or
• we will not disclose sensitive data to any person for any
reason without your express prior consent.
• Malmaison brand ltd (company reg no - 04024442. Correspondence
address - 12 southgate street, winchester, so23 9ef registered
office - 179 great portland street, london, w1w 5ls vat reg no -
684 7601 05 )
contact us / customer services
Malmaison bookings central , Malmaison birmingham, the mailbox 1
wharfside street, birmingham b1 1rd
tel: 0871 943 0350 or email bookingscentral@Malmaison.com
Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras, higher from
Opening Hours: 0800 - 2100 GMT